1st Time Online Vendor Application Become a vendor at the OCH Art Market
VENDOR RULES & REGULATIONS
- Regular Market Vendor Fee: $25.00 per space.
- Subleasing is not permitted.
- The OCH Art Market Board will have the final authority regarding the acceptance or rejection of vendors and their products. The OCH Art Market is looking for vendors with original, one of a kind, locally, hand made arts and crafts. To see which products are not allowed at the market click here.
- To secure your place you can sign up online here. If you need additional information or help call (504) 296-9960 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each indoor space is approximately 10’ x 10’.
- Outdoor spaces are slightly larger and available both in front of building and in the back patio of the market. The back patio is only used once front is full. Fine Arts vendors and jewelry vendors generally prefer being indoors but if the weather is nice……. Both areas have their selling points and arrangements can be made to change location if the vendor chooses so but must happen before 9:45.
- Vendors will supply their own tables, signage, tents, displays, and racks to hang materials.
- Tables (30” x 60”) are available be rented for $10 each. Chairs are free to use and supplied by the OCH Art Market.
- The booth must be occupied by the vendor or one of their agents at all times while the Market is open.
- Separate vendors may not share booth space; however, if two or more artists work together to produce one product they may apply as a team.
- The Market hours are from 10am to 3pm on the second Saturday of each month.
- Vendors are allowed to set-up NO EARLIER than 8am and must be finished setting up NO LATER than 9:45.
- All vendors in the Market must comply with the City of N.O. safe food handling guidelines. (Click here to read the food and handling guidelines)
- Electricity is available for wall spaces.
- Please let us know if you have any special needs and we will make the necessary arrangements.
- After 9:45am, late or no-show spaces will be reassigned those vendors on the waiting list.
- Vendors MUST REMAIN COMPLETELY SET UP UNTIL 3PM and are responsible for the cleanliness of their space during AND after operation; public receptacles are NOT for vendors’ disposal of market waste.
When the Market Coordinator determines that a vendor has violated any provision that undermines the smooth operation of the Market, a vendor may receive penalties for the following actions:
- The market allows for Acts of god (flat tire, equipment failure, etc.). In those cases call the Market Coordinator immediately.
- No call, no show vendors will receive a 1-month suspension from the Market.
- Selling before or after the designated times or leaving early.
- Failure to pay rent for the space; vendors cannot return until rent is received.
THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THE MARKET
- Fireworks, firearms, knives
- Any type of drugs/ paraphernalia, tobacco products of any kind, or pharmaceuticals, legal or otherwise
- Stolen merchandise of any kind
- CDs, DVDs, videos which are pirated or dubbed
- New, mass produced items sold in bulk (t-shirts, sunglasses, posters, etc.)
- Pornographic materials
- Any items that by sale or possession are in violation of city, parish, state or federal laws